For most preschool children, Wunderkeys represents their first foray into one-on-one piano lessons. There are many concepts that they need to grasp before jumping into “traditional” piano pieces. WunderKeys Piano for Preschoolers encourages exploration of the piano in ways that are accessible and appropriate for this age group. All lessons are geared toward having young children understand everything they will need to know before learning to read notated music.
1. Learn symbol-to-sound recognition
2. Practice finger independence and coordination
3. Improve aural awareness
4. Play long sounds and short sound on black keys
5. Play high sounds and low sounds on black keys
6. Play sounds moving higher and lower
7. Learn math skills to assist musical understanding